Bump’s Seahawks Breakdown: Pros and cons from loss in Germany
Former NFL wide receiver Michael Bumpus is back in the States after traveling with the Seahawks to Germany over the weekend, and he’s got plenty to say about Seattle’s 21-16 overseas loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Bumpus, who hosts Seattle Sports 710 AM’s Bump and Stacy, is also the host of the Seahawks pregame, halftime and postgame shows on the Seahawks Radio Network and was with the team in Munich and got to watch the game and take in the overall experience firsthand before returning to Seattle.
In his latest Seahawks video breakdown, Bumpus shares his reaction to the game, discussing the positives he took away from Seattle’s performance as well as negatives from the game and the experience of Germany, namely the playing surface that has been widely discussed in recent days.
You can listen to Bump every weekday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the Seattle Sports airwaves, and every Hawks game on the Seahawks Radio Network. As far this video, you can watch/listen to that either at this link or in the video player at the top of this story.
More Seahawks coverage from Seattle Sports
• Hasselbeck: Why Carroll, Geno have Hawks in 1st place at bye week
• Huard: UW Huskies’ Michael Penix Jr. is mix of Geno Smith and Drew Lock
• Pete Carroll breaks down what went wrong in Hawks’ loss to Bucs
• Fann: Hawks’ loss to Bucs indicative of who they are on both sides
• Brock & Salk: What do Hawks do long-term at QB with Geno, draft?
• Rost: What we learned about the Seahawks in Week 10
• What Hawks said after 21-16 loss to Buccaneers in Germany