Pete Carroll Post-Show: Seahawks want loud CenturyLink crowd Monday night vs Vikings
The Seahawks are back in the thick of the playoff mix, moving into the No. 5 seed in the NFC – and the wild-card spot that comes with it – with Sunday’s 43-16 win over the 49ers.
As they do the morning after each Seahawks game, Brock and Salk sat down with the head coach for The Pete Carroll Show on 710 ESPN Seattle. And after talking to a particularly excited Carroll on Monday, one thing was clear: the Seahawks (7-5) want a loud crowd at CenturyLink Field for next week’s huge Monday night game against the Minnesota Vikings (6-5-1), one of the teams that could still knock Seattle out of a playoff spot.
In the attached video, Brock Huard and Mike Salk break down what stood out to them the most from their conversation with Carroll.
For more coverage of the Seahawks’ win over the 49ers, click any of the links below.
• O’Neil: What we learned in Seahawks’ win over 49ers
• O’Neil: Like many others, Sherman fails to evaluate Russell Wilson correctly
• Takeaways: Bobby Wagner steals the show in Hawks’ win
• Seahawks handled 2-win 49ers exactly like a playoff team should
• Instant Reaction: 710 hosts on Seahawks’ win over 49ers