Seahawks 2020 schedule: Season opens in Atlanta, 4 games in primetime
May 7, 2020, 4:31 PM | Updated: 4:34 pm
The Seahawks’ 2020 regular season and preseason schedules have been released, with the team opening the season on the road and scheduled for four primetime games, three of which will be at home.
Here’s the full schedule (all games Sunday unless otherwise noted):
• Week 1, Sept. 13: Seattle at Atlanta Falcons
• Week 2, Sept. 20: Seattle vs New England Patriots – Sunday Night Football
• Week 3, Sept. 27: Seattle vs Dallas Cowboys
• Week 4, Oct. 4: Seattle at Miami Dolphins
• Week 5, Oct. 11: Seattle vs Minnesota Vikings – Sunday Night Football
• Week 6: BYE WEEK
• Week 7, Oct. 25: Seattle at Arizona Cardinals
• Week 8, Nov. 1: Seattle vs San Francisco 49ers
• Week 9, Nov. 8: Seattle at Buffalo Bills
• Week 10, Nov. 15: Seattle at Los Angeles Rams
• Week 11, Nov. 19: Seattle vs Arizona Cardinals – Thursday Night Football
• Week 12, Nov. 30: Seattle at Philadelphia Eagles – Monday Night Football
• Week 13, Dec. 6: Seattle vs New York Giants
• Week 14, Dec. 13: Seattle vs New York Jets
• Week 15, Dec. 20: Seattle at Washington Redskins
• Week 16, Dec. 27: Seattle vs Los Angeles Rams
• Week 17, Jan. 3: Seattle at San Francisco 49ers
The #Seahawks 2020 schedule is out!
— 710 ESPN Seattle (@710ESPNSeattle) May 7, 2020
Our 2020 schedule is finally here! 🤩
— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) May 7, 2020
• For the second year in a row, Seattle closes the regular season with the San Francisco 49ers. This year, however, the season finale takes place on the road.
• Seattle will once again host the Minnesota Vikings in one of their primetime games. Last year, Seattle won a 37-30 game on Monday Night Football at home in Week 13. In 2020, the Vikings again return to CenturyLink Field, but it will take place on Sunday Night Football in Week 5.
• Seattle will also be one of the first teams to face the Tom Brady-less New England Patriots. The longtime New England quarterback signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in free agency. Bill Belichick and company will come to Seattle for Sunday Night Football in Week 2.
• After a relatively late bye week in 2019, the Seahawks will have a much earlier one. Last season, Seattle’s off week was Week 11. In 2020, the team will have Week 6 off after playing the Vikings in primetime. When they return to action, they will travel to Arizona to take on the Cardinals in Seattle’s first divisional game of the year.
Seahawks preseason schedule
• Preseason 1 (Aug. 13-17): Seattle vs Las Vegas Raiders
• Preseason 2 (Aug. 20-24): Seattle at Houston Texans
• Preseason 3 (Aug. 27-30): Seattle vs Los Angeles Chargers
• Preseason 4 (Sept. 3-4): Seattle at Minnestota Vikings
More Seahawks coverage
• 3 Takes: The player you’re rooting for the most in 2020
• TE Sullivan details emotional draft day experience, his skill set
• How will 1st-round LB Jordyn Brooks fit in on defense?
• Bumpus: Two draft picks who should have opportunities right away
• Heaps: Seattle still needs to add a run-stuffing DT