How to listen to Mariners radio broadcasts from 710 ESPN Seattle
The 2021 Seattle Mariners baseball season is here, and as the flagship station of the Mariners Radio Network, 710 ESPN Seattle is the place to hear every game with broadcasters Rick Rizzs, Aaron Goldsmith, Dave Sims, Gary Hill and Shannon Drayer on the call.
As in previous years, online streaming of Mariners games from 710 ESPN Seattle (and Sunday broadcasts on KIRO Radio 97.3 FM) is limited to the Seattle-Tacoma area due to MLB restrictions. We’re here to help you find the best way to listen to the games (plus pregame and postgame shows) wherever you are located with the list of options below.
In the Seattle-Tacoma area
If you are inside of 710 ESPN Seattle’s terrestrial radio range – which is a 200-mile radius of Seattle – broadcasts will also be available through:
• 710Sports.com’s online stream (or KIRO Radio 97.3 FM’s – Sundays only)
• Streaming on the 710 Sports app (or KIRO Radio app – Sundays only)
• Tuning in 710 ESPN Seattle or KIRO Radio on a smart speaker
If you are within 200 miles of Seattle and the stream is blocked, it is most likely due to your device’s location or IP address being recognized as somewhere outside of the broadcast range. Please contact your phone or internet service provider if you believe that to be the case.
Outside of the Seattle-Tacoma area
If you are outside of the terrestrial radio range of 710 ESPN Seattle and KIRO Radio 97.3 FM, we are not legally permitted to provide an online stream to you. There are still a couple of options for you to hear the Mariners Radio Network broadcasts throughout the season, however:
• Subscribe to MLB Audio ($19.99 yearly subscription or $2.99 monthly)
• Find the nearest Mariners Radio Network affiliate (full list here) to listen to either on terrestrial radio or through an online stream.
Please note, like 710 ESPN Seattle and KIRO Radio 97.3 FM, all Mariners Radio Network affiliates are subject to MLB’s range restrictions for online broadcasts.