Jake Heaps’ Film Room: Why Seahawks’ passing game was grounded vs Vikings
The Seahawks may have won 21-7 on Monday night against the Minnesota Vikings, but quarterback Russell Wilson was limited to a career-low 72 passing yards.
This week in the Film Room, former Seahawks quarterback Jake Heaps breaks down what the Vikings did on defense to keep Seattle from going to the air, which allowed Minnesota to keep Seattle’s lead to just one score until late into the fourth quarter.
For more on the Seahawks after their win over the Vikings, click any of the links below.
• Clayton: On brink of clinching playoffs, it’s a new era for Seahawks
• Seahawks LB Mychal Kendricks out for season
• Seahawks T George Fant surprised, but grateful, for first career catch
• The Seahawks’ clear identity in December is a great sign
• Carroll on Wagner’s controversial blocked FG: ‘It’s a judgment call’