Seattle Dragons release XFL schedule, ticket sale date for debut season
The Seattle Dragons’ 2020 XFL schedule has been released, with their inaugural season beginning at 11 a.m. on Saturday, February 8 in Washington, D.C.
The Dragons will get their home debut at CenturyLink Field in Week 2, on Saturday, February 15, against the Tampa Bay Vipers.
In the debut season of the relaunched XFL, teams will take on a 10-game schedule. The top two teams in each of the East and West Division will face off in the first of two playoff rounds. The East Final will kick off on Saturday, April 18 at noon, with the West Final to follow on Sunday, April 19 at noon.
The winner of each of those games will play for the league championship on Sunday, April 26 at noon, airing on ESPN.
Both season and single-game tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 24.
Lower-level season tickets will start at $20 per game, while club access will begin at $45 a game. Single game tickets in the lower level start at $24 per game, with club seats beginning at $54 a game.
All games will air on national broadcasts across four separate networks. The season opener can be seen on ABC.
The regular season 2020 schedule in its entirety:
- Week 1: Saturday, Feb. 8 @ D.C. Defenders (airing on ABC)
- Week 2: Saturday, Feb. 15 vs. Tampa Bay Vipers (airing on FOX)
- Week 3: Saturday, Feb. 22 vs. Dallas Renegades (FOX)
- Week 4: Saturday, Feb. 29 @ St. Louis BattleHawks (FOX)
- Week 5: Saturday, March 7 @ Houston Roughnecks (ABC)
- Week 6: Sunday, March 15 vs. Los Angeles Wildcats (ESPN)
- Week 7: Sunday, March 22 vs. New York Guardians (ABC)
- Week 8: Sunday, March 29 @ Dallas Renegades (FS1)
- Week 9: Sunday, April 5 @ Los Angeles Wildcats (FS1)
- Week 10: Saturday, April 11 vs. Houston Roughnecks (ABC)