SEATTLE SPORTS PIT
The K.J. Wright Show joins Seattle Sports’ weekly Seahawks coverage
Sep 6, 2022, 9:39 AM | Updated: 1:17 pm
(Photo by Alika Jenner/Getty Images)
Former Seahawks great K.J. Wright is going straight from the gridiron to the airwaves of Seattle Sports.
Every Wednesday morning during the NFL season, the recently retired Pro Bowl linebacker will join Brock and Salk from 8-9 a.m., with the debut episode coming this Wednesday, Sept. 7.
If there’s anybody who will have valuable insight during this important Seahawks season, it’s Wright, who was an integral part of Seattle’s defense and a team leader during his tenure from 2011 to 2020. A fourth-round pick in 2011 by the Hawks out of Mississippi State, Wright played every season of his NFL career except for his last with Seattle.
Don’t miss what Wright has to say every week when he joins fellow former NFL player Brock Huard and his longtime co-host Mike Salk on Seattle Sports 710 AM, SeattleSports.com or the Seattle Sports app.
🚨🚨🚨Starting This Wednesday!!
Let’s Get It @SeattleSports https://t.co/VieHxr7Ovr
— KJ (@KJ_WRIGHT34) September 6, 2022
Here’s a look at all the Seahawks coverage you can find weekly from Seattle Sports:
• The Pete Carroll Show: 9:30-10 a.m. Monday (or the morning after each Seahawks game)
• The K.J. Wright Show: 8-9 a.m. Wednesday
• The Huddle with Michael Bumpus, Stacy Rost, Dave Wyman and guests: Noon to 2 p.m. Thursday
• Player Spotlight: Wyman and Bob interview a player at 5 p.m. every weekday
• Hawks Live with Michael Bumpus, Paul Moyer and guests: 7-9 p.m. Thursday (broadcast from Bellevue Square)
• Seahawks Pregame Show: Starts at least three hours before kickoff of each game
• Seahawks Postgame Show: Airs for roughly two hours after each game
Seahawks analysis from K.J. Wright
• K.J. Wright: Rookie CB Tariq Woolen has impressed, should start Week 2
• K.J. Wright: Success of Hawks will fall on safeties Diggs, Adams