John Clayton continues on 710 ESPN Seattle and 710Sports.com
Pro Football Hall of Fame writer and longtime NFL analyst and radio host John Clayton will continue to have a presence on 710 ESPN Seattle and 710Sports.com.
Clayton will remain in his regular timeslots of 7:15 a.m. with Danny and Gallant and 4 p.m. with Wyman and Bob from Monday through Friday on 710 ESPN Seattle, beginning this Monday, Nov. 23, to provide his expert analysis and reporting on the NFL.
The John Clayton Show will also air Saturdays from 8-11 a.m. on the station, his Seahawks columns will appear on 710Sports.com, and new episodes of Schooled with the Professor will be available wherever you find podcasts. Clayton also is maintaining his role as a sideline reporter on broadcasts by the Seahawks Radio Network, of which 710 ESPN Seattle is a flagship station.
The Seattle-based sports talk radio station made recent changes to its local programming lineup following layoffs due to significant loss of ad revenue specifically as a result of COVID-19, which ended Clayton’s show that previously aired Monday through Friday.
Here is 710 ESPN Seattle’s weekly lineup:
Monday through Friday
• Danny and Gallant: 7-10 a.m.
• Paul Gallant: 10-11 a.m.
• Jake and Stacy: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Wyman and Bob: 2-7 p.m.
• The Pete Carroll Show – 9:30 a.m. the day after each Seahawks game
• The Jerry Dipoto Show – Thursdays during Mariners season
• The Huddle – Dave Wyman joins Jake and Stacy from noon to 2 p.m. Thursdays during Seahawks season
• Hawks Live – 7 p.m. Thursdays during Seahawks season
• Mariners Magazine – Two hours before first pitch of Sunday Mariners games
• WSU Coaches Show with Nick Rolovich – Thursday nights during WSU football season
• Cougar Coaches Show with Kyle Smith – Tuesday nights during WSU men’s basketball season
• Brock and Salk Podcast – Releases Tuesdays online
• Get in the Cage – Bob Stelton talks to a name from the MMA and combat sports world every weekend
• Schooled with the Professor – John Clayton interviews a name from the world of football
• Seattle Seahawks (flagship station)
• Seattle Mariners (flagship station)
• WSU Cougars football
• WSU Cougars men’s basketball
Seahawks pregame shows begin at least three hours before kickoff.
Mariners pregame shows begin at least one hour before first pitch.
WSU football pregame shows begin at least two hours before kickoff.
WSU men’s basketball pregame shows begin at least 30 minutes before tip-off.
You can hear every game for each team live on 710 ESPN Seattle unless there is a scheduling conflict between two or more of the teams, in which case one of the games typically will air on AM 770 KTTH.