Stelton: Seahawks’ best defense against Rams will be its offense
Oct 5, 2018, 12:52 PM
Sunday will be a rare occasion at CenturyLink Field. The Seahawks will be an underdog at home.
That’s because the 4-0 Los Angeles Rams, the same team that blew out the Seahawks 42-7 the last time they played in Seattle, will be in town. Not only that, the Rams come in looking like maybe the front-runner to win the NFC title thanks to their top-ranked offense and a pretty stout defense, to boot.
So what’s going to be the key to the game for the Seahawks? Bob Stelton of 710 ESPN Seattle says it’s going to be Seattle’s offense that will be its best defense against Los Angeles. That is to say, the more time Russell Wilson and the Seahawks have the ball, the less time the Rams will have to put points on the board.
Stelton explains more in the attached video.
For more coverage on the upcoming Seahawks-Rams game, click on any of the links below.
• 3 Players to watch in Seahawks’ showdown vs NFC West-leading Rams
• Pete Carroll previews Seahawks’ Week 5 matchup vs undefeated Rams
• Which Seahawks defensive player faces most pressure Sunday vs Rams?
• Jim Moore Predicts: Seahawks won’t get blown out by Rams at home again
• Seahawks’ K.J. Wright remains out, Chris Carson to return vs Rams
• Seahawks sign a pair of safeties ahead of Week 5 vs Rams