From hair flips to the art of framing, 2018 Mariners commercials are here
The Mariners have released their annual commercials featuring members of the team.
Here’s a quick breakdown of this year’s five TV spots:
• Nelson Cruz is the reason for an opposing pitcher’s work-related injury.
• Felix Hernandez and Mike Zunino display the art of framing to the amazement of Jean Segura, Dee Gordon and (less so) Mitch Haniger.
• James Paxton’s “The Big Maple” nickname is explained to newcomer Ryon Healy by Nick Vincent.
• Robinson Cano wastes one of an opposing team’s six mound visits.
• Kyle Seager gets some hair-flip tips from Ben Gamel.
To watch each of the commercials in one place, plus a behind the scenes blooper video, click this link.
As in previous years, the ads are the product of a creative collaboration between the Mariners and Seattle agency Copacino+Fujikado.
Tell us which commercial is your favorite in the comments below.