Video: Seattle Mariners Breakdown – Does this slow start feel different?
Jun 16, 2023, 11:11 AM | Updated: 12:04 pm
Bob Stelton of Seattle Sports’ Wyman and Bob is back for his latest Seattle Mariners Breakdown. In this video, Bob discusses:
• Are there signs the M’s are coming out of their uneven play?
• Does this slow start feel different from years when they have rebounded?
• Which players are concerning?
• What should the Mariners be ready to trade?
• What will lead the charge if the M’s get on a run?
Catch Wyman and Bob live from 2-7 p.m. weekdays, as well as every Mariners game live on Seattle Sports 710 AM, the flagship station of the Mariners Radio Network.
The M’s take on the Chicago White Sox at 7:10 p.m. Friday night in the first of three games at T-Mobile Park, with Bryan Woo on the mound.
For more on the M’s, click any of the links below.
More on the Seattle Mariners
• Have Mariners found their DH? Dipoto talks Mike Ford’s play
• Dipoto: What Mariners 2B José Caballero has that’s ‘off the charts’ good
• Dipoto: How Mariners will manage their young pitchers’ workloads
• Video: Two differing national opinions on Seattle Mariners
• How will Seattle Mariners fit into Shohei Ohtani sweepstakes?
• Rost: How a coach helps Mariners navigate baseball’s mental side
• ESPN’s Passan: What Mariners’ ‘lack of focus’ means 65 games in
• Mariners Moves: Ty Adcock called up, Penn Murfee back to IL
• Video: Are the Seattle Mariners struggling with a lack of focus?