WYMAN AND BOB
Bob’s Baseball Breakdown: Mariners’ big concerns, path out of slump
Another series is in the books for the Mariners, and it was another that didn’t go their way.
Dipoto: Mariners dealing with roster challenges due to injuries, struggles
The M’s have now lost five straight series after their homestand ended with the Phillies taking two of three from Seattle, and that will be followed up with a treacherous trip to New York to face the National League East-leading Mets, then a set in Toronto against the up-and-coming Blue Jays, and finally a meeting with the Red Sox, who at least are mired in a funk similar to the Mariners.
Ahead of the road trip, we caught up with Bob Stelton of Seattle Sports Station’s Wyman and Bob for the latest installment of our Bob’s Baseball Breakdown video series.
Among the topics Bob reacts to this week:
• The biggest concerns from watching this recent Mariners slump
• What needs to happen for the M’s to rebound
• The players that Bob has found surprisingly endearing
• Bob’s favorite Mariners jersey
• Ballpark eats
• A pick to click for the road trip
Watch the video at the top of this post, and subscribe to the Seattle Sports YouTube channel to make sure you never miss the latest Bob’s Baseball Breakdown.
For more Mariners coverage from SeattleSports.com, click any of the links below.
More on the Mariners
• Too early to panic — ESPN’s Passan ‘steadfast’ about M’s
• Mariners 3 Up, 3 Down: Julio, Ray trending up, but bats aren’t
• Scott Servais Show: Crawford’s return, Kirby’s debut, Kelenic’s approach
• Lefko: Without Haniger, struggling offense searching for identity
• Stecker: After disappointing week, a look at what’s most important for M’s