We all ‘hate’ on teams, so what do Seahawks ‘hate’ about the Rams?
Oct 6, 2021, 2:16 PM | Updated: 2:30 pm
(Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Seahawks players seem to have a much bigger thing going on with the Rams as evidenced by the discussions that happened all last season after games.
But what about their other NFC West rivals, the San Francisco 49ers and Arizona Cardinals? Even Seahawks coach Pete Carroll had some words ahead of Sunday’s game.
“The better I know you, the better I want to beat you. I don’t know what that is. It’s probably a little bit sick,” he said with a smile. “It’s personal.”
Listen to 710 ESPN Seattle’s Mike Salk and the gang talk about all the different reasons to “hate” teams, especially the Rams ahead of the big Thursday Night Football game at Lumen Field.
Listen to Mike Salk weekdays from 6 a.m. – 10 a.m. on 710 ESPN Seattle. Subscribe to the podcast here.
More Seahawks coverage from 710Sports.com
• Rost: Two big questions Seattle faces vs Rams on Thursday night
• Bumpus: What the offense can take from Wilson, Collins’ big days
• Heaps: Sidney Jones changed complexion of secondary
• Clayton: Why it looks like the Hawks found themselves vs. 49ers
• Pete Carroll Show: Hawks D’s rebound, Wilson’s game | Injury updates