Seahawks Training Camp: Jake and Stacy’s instant reactions for Aug. 3
Aug 3, 2021, 6:22 PM
Seahawks training camp is in full swing, and 710 ESPN Seattle has it covered.
Not only are 710 ESPN Seattle shows airing live from Seahawks headquarters throughout camp, but our football insiders are keeping a close eye on practice. That includes Jake Heaps and Stacy Rost, who you can hear hosting Jake and Stacy live each weekday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Not that you have to wait until tomorrow to hear about today. Jake and Stacy have been sharing their thoughts after practice this week on social media, and you can watch Tuesday’s edition right here:
Also, it’s not obvious in photos but Jake is actually 7 feet tall, so. pic.twitter.com/53j107Tasr
— Stacy Jo Rost (@StacyRost) August 3, 2021
In the video, Jake and Stacy cover:
• Just how good running back Rashaad Penny has looked on the field, thanks at least in part to a slimmer frame that’s helping him be even shiftier than usual.
• What jumped out with the pads on for one-and-one drills.
If you missed Monday’s video, click here to watch.
For more Seahawks training camp coverage from 710 ESPN Seattle and 710Sports.com, click any of the links below.
Seattle Seahawks training camp
• Most Important Seahawks: A possible answer for Aaron Donald at RG
• What Pete Carroll said that caught Jake Heaps off-guard
• Salk: New OC Waldron has “one of the hardest jobs in Seattle”
• Rost on Rashaad Penny’s make-or-break season
• Clayton’s Observations: Russell Wilson looks comfortable in offense