Keep track of all the players the Seahawks have added, lost and re-signed with our free-agency tracker, which will be updated in this space as news breaks. All contract figures are via Spotrac.com unless otherwise noted.
• RB Eddie Lacy. One year, $5.5 million with $3 million guaranteed.
• OL Luke Joeckel. One year, $8 million with $7 million guaranteed.
• OL Oday Aboushi. One year, $975,000 with $200,000 guaranteed per Aaron Wilson.
• WR Cyril Grayson. Three years.
• CB Perrish Cox. One year, $855,000 per ESPN.
• LB Arthur Brown. One year, $775,000.
• S Bradley McDougald. One year, $1.8 million with $750,000 guaranteed.
• LB Michael Wilhoite. One year, $1.55 million with $500,000 guaranteed per Wilson.
• LB Terence Garvin. One year, $885,000 with $60,000 guaranteed.
• DE Dion Jordan.
• PK Blair Walsh. One year, $950,000 per John Clayton.
• PK John Lunsford. Claimed off waivers.
• LB Kache Palacio.
• CB Neiko Thorpe. Two years, $3.5 million with $600,000 guaranteed.
• TE Luke Willson. One year, $1.8 million with $800,000 guaranteed.
• CB DeShawn Shead. One year, $1.5 million with $1 million guaranteed.
• LB Dewey McDonald (exclusive-rights free agent).
• K Stephen Hauschka. Signed with Buffalo.
• LB Brock Coyle. Signed with San Francisco.
• DE Damontre Moore. Signed with Dallas.
• DT John Jenkins. Signed with Chicago.
• TE Brandon Williams. Signed with Indianapolis.
CB Marcus Cromartie. Signed with Buffalo.
• RB Jamaal Charles
• RB Adrian Peterson
• LB Gerald Hodges
• OL Ryan Clady
WR Kamar Aiken. Signed with Indianapolis.
DL Ricky Jean Francois. Signed with Green Bay.
TE Jared Cook. Signed with Raiders.
RB Latavius Murray. Signed with Vikings.
OG T.J. Lang. Signed with Lions
S J.J. Wilcox. Signed with Buccaneers
LT Russell Okung. Signed with Chargers
TE Luke Willson.
TE Brandon Williams
• FB Marcel Reece
• FB Will Tukuafu
• LT Bradley Sowell
• LB Mike Morgan
• DT Tony McDaniel
DL Damontre Moore
DT John Jenkins
CB Neiko Thorpe.
• S Kelcie McCray
• S Jeron Johnson
PK Stephen Hauschka
• KR Devin Hester
*Restricted free agents who became unrestricted when Seattle did not tender qualifying offers before the March 9 deadline.
• RT Garry Gilliam. Given low RFA tender worth $1.797 million