Video: Mariners Breakdown: What to do with trade deadline approaching (with Bob Stelton)
Jul 20, 2023, 4:54 PM
Bob Stelton of Seattle Sports’ Wyman and Bob takes us through what has been a frustrating stretch of Seattle Mariners baseball in the latest edition of Bob’s Baseball Breakdown. This week, he discusses:
– The Mariners continuing to hover around .500.
– Jarred Kelenic injuring his foot while kicking a water cooler and his reaction to the media.
– How the Mariners can become buyers at the MLB trade deadline.
– Who on the Mariners Bob is OK with them potentially trading.
– A Buster Olney report that the Mariners may be interested in Mets OF and former Oakland A Mark Canha.
Catch Wyman and Bob live from 2-7 p.m. weekdays on Seattle Sports.