Video: Does the NFL devaluing RBs affect the Seattle Seahawks?
Jun 16, 2023, 3:00 PM | Updated: Jun 17, 2023, 12:25 pm
The running back position has clearly been devalued at the NFL level over the past few seasons. Does that have any impact on the Seattle Seahawks and how they run things?
Could the Seahawks be zagging when everyone else is zigging? What does this mean for Seattle’s current group of RB’s and the rest of the offense?
That was a topic of conversation during Thursday’s Wyman and Bob on Seattle Sports. You can listen to the full conversation in the audio player below, or in the video player at the top of this story.
You can catch Wyman and Bob every weekday from 2 to 7 p.m. on Seattle Sports, and you can listen to every hour of the show via podcast at this link.
More Seattle Seahawks coverage from Seattle Sports:
• Brock & Salk: Should Seahawks consider blockbuster trade for Aaron Donald?
• Rost: 3 big swings have potential to take Seahawks from good to great
• The Legion of Boom star Huard sees in Seahawks’ Devon Witherspoon
• Salk: Seahawks look like they’ve found the ‘Goldilocks Zone’ again
• Huard: The better comp for Seahawks’ Geno Smith than Rich Gannon
• Lefko: Seahawks’ best and worst case scenarios for 2023
• Huard: 2 words that sum up the Seattle Seahawks’ offseason
• Is DL Mike Morris the Seattle Seahawks’ next 5th-round gem?
• Video: How high is the Seattle Seahawks offense’s ceiling?
• Bumpus: The 2 Seahawks rookies who stand out the most
• Seahawks Breakdown: Bump & Stacy’s 4 minicamp takeaways
• Video: Best of Seattle Seahawks interviews from minicamp
• Huard: Why Seahawks could have NFL’s top WR room in 2023