Just A Minute with The Groz: Where’s Seahawks’ home-field advantage?
The Seahawks fell to 5-2 on the season with Sunday’s 30-16 loss to the Baltimore Ravens, and there’s something rather curious about those two defeats – they both happened at CenturyLink Field in front of the 12s.
That’s one of the things 710 ESPN Seattle host emeritus Dave “The Groz” Grosby takes a look at in the debut of his new weekly video series “Just A Minute” here on 710Sports.com.
The Seahawks used to be known for their home-field advantage, but that sure hasn’t been the case in 2019. Seattle has played four games at its home stadium but is 2-2 in those contests, which is pretty interesting when you consider that the Seahawks are 3-0 on the road this year.
The Groz has a few other topics to cover in this week’s video, including:
• What he thinks of Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson
• Seahawks QB Russell Wilson’s off day
The Seahawks will continue their schedule next Sunday on the road against a struggling Atlanta Falcons team. That game has a 10 a.m. kickoff time and will air live on both 710 ESPN Seattle and KIRO Radio 97.3 FM.
For more Seahawks coverage from 710Sports.com, click any of the links below.
• Clayton: Hawks lost to Ravens in a game of bold — and bad — decisions
• Moore: Time to accept Seattle doesn’t have pass rush that was expected
• O’Neil: Carroll should take a cue from Ravens’ John Harbaugh
• Rost: Hawks showed how they look without Russell Wilson at his best
More from Groz: A historical perspective on Earl Thomas’ return to Seattle