Watch: Pete Carroll really took off his shirt when Seahawks met D.K. Metcalf
Apr 26, 2019, 9:33 PM | Updated: 9:51 pm
D.K. Metcalf, the newest Seahawks wide receiver, is known for a few things. He’s big, he’s incredibly fast, and he has a very impressive physique.
That physique was part of the conversation when 67-year-old Seahawks coach Pete Carroll talked to the media Friday night about Seattle’s selection of Metcalf in the second round of the NFL Draft, and it seemed like Carroll was joking when he said Metcalf took his shirt off for his meeting with the Seahawks at the NFL combine and that he then followed suit.
He was not joking.
And there is video proof.
— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) April 27, 2019
You’re welcome, Seattle?
For more on Metcalf and the Seahawks’ draft so far, click the links below:
• Seahawks draft Ole Miss WR and combine standout D.K. Metcalf
• Seahawks draft tracker: Every selection, trade and upcoming pick
• Seahawks select Utah LB Cody Barton at No. 88
• Seahawks draft DB Marquise Blair out of Utah at No. 47
• 710’s NFL Draft page: Profiles, Seahawks coverage and more