Wyman’s Football 101: Grading the Seahawks’ WRs and TEs
Now that the Seahawks have officially entered their offseason, Dave Wyman’s Football 101 is taking a different shape.
For the next few weeks, when the former NFL linebacker and current Seahawks radio color commentator takes to the whiteboard, he will be handing out grades for the different Seahawks position groups. This week he starts off with the pass-catchers – the wide receivers and tight ends.
In the video attached in this post, Wyman gives his take on the exceptional season by Tyler Lockett, makes sense of Doug Baldwin’s injury-impacted year, and makes some some pretty interesting points about more unsung players for the Seahawks like Ed Dickson and Jaron Brown.
For more Seahawks coverage, click any of the links below.
• Russell Wilson becomes third Seahawks Pro Bowler
• Will K.J. Wright be with Seahawks in 2019?
• ESPN’s Mina Kimes, Brock & Salk debate Seahawks’ play-calling
• What younger Seahawks can learn from K.J. Wright
• Biggest takeaways from Pete Carroll’s season-ending press conference
• Clayton: Defense made strides but proved it has room to grow