Jake Heaps’ Film Room: Duane Brown’s integral role for Seahawks’ offense
The Seahawks’ offense has been exciting in 2018 thanks to players like Russell Wilson, Tyler Lockett, Chris Carson and Doug Baldwin. But for them to make the explosive plays that get 12s on their feet, the offensive line needs to do its job to facilitate them.
This week in the Film Room, former pro quarterback Jake Heaps puts the spotlight on one of the more unsung stars of Seattle’s offense: left tackle Duane Brown.
For more Seahawks coverage from this week, click any of the links below.
• Notebook: Fluker’s status uncertain; Scarbrough adds RB insurance
• Huard: Russell Wilson deserves better than Pro Bowl alternate
• Seahawks LB Bobby Wagner, P Michael Dickson named to NFL Pro Bowl
• Seahawks place G Jordan Simmons on injured reserve
• Wyman: Difference between Seahawks’ D vs Vikings and 49ers
• Clayton: Seahawks’ defensive line, secondary head in opposite directions