Listen: Legendary announcer Al Michaels’ entertaining conversation with Brock & Salk
The Seahawks were originally set to play two Sunday night games this season, but their Week 16 matchup with the 11-3 Kansas City Chiefs will be their sole appearance on NBC’s primetime spotlight as their Dec. 2 game against the 49ers was flexed back to an afternoon time.
With the Sunday Night Football crew finally coming to Seattle on Sunday, however, it was as good a time as any to have Hall of Fame play-by-play man Al Michaels join Brock and Salk on Wednesday morning.
Michaels talked some Seahawks-Chiefs, but the conversation took several hilarious twists and turns as Michaels talked to Brock Huard and Mike Salk about Seattle’s finer restaurants, how he’s literally never eaten a vegetable and much more.
You can listen to the full segment in the embedded player in this post, or download the podcast at this link.
For more on the Seahawks, click any of the links below.
• Huard: Russell Wilson deserves better than Pro Bowl alternate
• Seahawks LB Bobby Wagner, P Michael Dickson named to NFL Pro Bowl
• Seahawks place G Jordan Simmons on injured reserve
• Wyman: Difference between Seahawks’ D vs Vikings and 49ers
• Clayton: Seahawks’ defensive line, secondary head in opposite directions
• Rapid Fire Questions: Who is the Seahawks’ unsung hero?