Pete Carroll Post-Show: Seahawks in much better shape than a year ago after Thursday game
Nov 16, 2018, 11:44 AM
Seahawks fans all remember how they felt after the Hawks’ Thursday night game in 2017. It’s hard to forget.
That was the game in Arizona that saw Richard Sherman tear his Achilles and Kam Chancellor suffer a career-ending neurological injury, and while the Seahawks were victorious 22-16 over the Cardinals in that early-November game, it sure didn’t feel like it the next morning.
The Seahawks are in a lot better shape coming out of their lone Thursday game this season. After beating the Green Bay Packers 27-24, their head coach was in a great mood as he sat down Friday morning for The Pete Carroll Show on Brock and Salk.
In the attached video, 710 ESPN Seattle’s Mike Salk shares what stood out to him after talking to Carroll about the Seahawks’ victory over the Packers.
For more coverage on the Seahawks’ win, click any of the links below.
• Takeaways: Seahawks’ pass rush shines in ‘must-win’ game
• O’Neil: Russell Wilson was finally the closer the Seahawks need
• Instant Reaction: 710 hosts on Seahawks’ win
• Recap: Seahawks come back in 4th quarter to beat Green Bay
• Photo gallery: Seahawks beat Packers 27-24, move to 5-5