Watch: Breaking down the 2018 Mariners season with Shannon Drayer, Mike Salk and Curtis Rogers
Oct 22, 2018, 11:19 AM | Updated: Oct 23, 2018, 10:58 pm
There’s now been a few weeks since the end of the season to ponder the 2018 Mariners, who went 89-73 to finish with the sixth-best record in franchise history but still fell short of ending a 17-season playoff drought.
With enough time having passed to process the season, Mariners insider Shannon Drayer and 710 ESPN Seattle hosts Mike Salk and Curtis Rogers sat down in the 710 ESPN Seattle sports lounge to discuss what stands out to them about the 2018 campaign and what their hopes are for the offseason.
Watch the included video for the full roundtable conversation, and for more on the Mariners, click any of the links below:
• Mariners notebook: Positive news from Sam Tuivailala, important dates
• Wassell: How over-under predictions shook out for 2018 Mariners
• M’s will go to work on getting Dee Gordon, Mike Zunino to walk more in 2019
• MLB reporter Morosi on where Mariners’ focus needs to be this offseason
• Drayer: Mariners aren’t tearing down, but offseason could be very active
• Ichiro will be in spring as player; pitching coach Stottlemyre won’t return
• Drayer: Nelson Cruz hopes ovation in season finale wasn’t Mariners sendoff