Podcasts of Richard Sherman, Bruce Irvin and more from ‘The Huddle’
“The Huddle” hosts Bob Stelton, Dave Grosby and Dave Wyman were joined by five guests this week during their broadcast at the Seahawks’ headquarters. Here are links to podcasts of each interview.
• Cornerback Richard Sherman made his highly anticipated return to “The Huddle” and talked about why he likes playing against the run.
• Linebacker/defensive end Bruce Irvin explained how big it was for him to get two sacks last week vs. Carolina.
• San Francisco Chronicle writer Vic Tafur gave an insider’s look at this week’s opponent, the winless Oakland Raiders.
• Seahawks announcer Steve Raible talked about how Seattle stopped its losing streak by sticking with the run game.
• Seahawks.com writer Clare Farnsworth provided insight on the newest Seahawk, 285-pound fullback Will Tukuafu.