WYMAN AND BOB
Wyman’s Seahawks Takeaways: Where does Geno stand among NFL QBs?
Nov 1, 2022, 4:38 PM
The Seahawks are 5-3 and flying high right now as they sit alone atop the NFC West after beating the New York Giants on Sunday, which was the Seattle’s third win in a row.
Huard: The most ‘refreshing’ thing about Seahawks’ offense this season
In addition to the Seahawks being a first place team heading into Week 9, they also have one of the best surprises in the NFL in quarterback Geno Smith, who is first in the league in completion percentage and near the top of the league in passing yards and touchdowns.
Someone who follows the team very closely and is watching all of this unfold up close is Dave Wyman, a former NFL linebacker who now serves as the color commentator for every Seahawks game on the Seahawks Radio Network.
Wyman, who also hosts Wyman and Bob on Seattle Sports 710 AM every weekday from 2 to 7 p.m., sat down to share his thoughts on Smith and the team in his latest Seahawks Takeaways video for Seattle Sports 710 AM’s YouTube channel.
What Wyman discussed in this video are the following:
• Who can’t the Hawks hang with right now?
• Where does Geno Smith rank among NFL quarterbacks?
• Just how good of a signing has Uchenna Nwosu been, and what stands out about his game?
• Looking ahead to Sunday’s matchup between the Seahawks and Cardinals, primarily with star Arizona receiver DeAndre Hopkins and Seattle’s standout rookie cornerback Tariq Woolen.
Watch and listen to the full video either with the video player at the top of this story or at this link.
More Seahawks coverage from Seattle Sports:
• Bumpus: Why Uchenna Nwosu is Seattle’s most reliable defender
• Carroll: Geno’s emergence as starting QB ‘seamless’
• Game-Changing Plays: Seattle’s perfect game-winning drive