Join WISE Seattle for their Power Play event, featuring leaders from the Seattle Seahawks
Join WISE Seattle and the Seattle Seahawks for an exciting and insightful conversation, in celebration of National Women’s History Month. This panel discussion will feature a diverse group of senior executives from the Seahawks, highlighting their work within the organization and their career journeys. Be inspired by these accomplished women and hear about their unique paths to leadership.
• Karen Spencer, Chief Financial Officer, Seattle Seahawks
• Cindy Kelley, Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Administration, Seattle Seahawks
• Amy Sprangers, Senior Vice President of Revenue, Seattle Seahawks
• Karen Wilkins-Mickey, Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Seattle Seahawks
• Priority registration given to members.
Want to make sure you have priority access to events in the future? Learn more about becoming a WISE Seattle member! Annual membership is only $100 and includes a number of additional perks, including a WISE Seattle founding member gift, access to member-only events and content, and a number of WISE National benefits! Click here for membership information.