Groz’s Just a Minute: Perspective on 6-2 Seahawks at the midway point
Nov 9, 2020, 1:57 PM
The Seahawks reached the midway point of their season on Sunday, and while it was a strong first half of the 2020 campaign, it sure didn’t feel like it when it ended.
Seattle’s record fell to 6-2 by allowing 44 points, the most ever scored by a Seahawks opponent in the Pete Carroll era, in a lost that more or less a blowout by the AFC East-leading Buffalo Bills.
With that in a mind, eight games into a 16-game season is a good time to get some perspective, which is exactly what Dave “The Groz” Grosby does in this week’s Just a Minute segment for 710 ESPN Seattle and 710Sports.com.
In the attached video, the longtime Seattle sports media personality dives into what makes the Seahawks’ standing as the NFC West leaders so impressive, as well as what his big concern for the team going forward is and why the Seahawks are entering a huge two-week period in their schedule.
For more coverage and commentary coming out of the Seahawks’ loss on Sunday, click any of the links below.
• Why you can be encouraged by Carlos Dunlap’s Seahawks debut
• Stecker: Either D is about to take off or there’s a big coaching problem
• Rost: Seattle is a contender with an incredibly concerning trend
• O’Neil: Hawks’ loss, though brutal, no deal-breaker like some are wailing
• Instant Reaction: 710 ESPN Seattle’s voices on the loss to Bills
• Quick Hits: Bills bullied Seattle all day long