710 ESPN Seattle expands to 6 days of local programming with return of full Saturday lineup
Tune in to 710 ESPN Seattle this Saturday, Oct. 24 for the re-debut of an all local broadcast lineup.
With the Seahawks’ season in full swing and the return of Pac-12 football coming in early November, 710 ESPN Seattle’s lineup has been expanded to now feature local shows from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays, giving the station six days each week with at least 12 hours of local programming.
Here is the full weekly schedule on 710 ESPN Seattle:
• 6 a.m. – The Outdoor Line with Rob Endsley and Tom Nelson
• 8 a.m. – The John Clayton Show
• 10 a.m. – Seattle Sports Saturday with Curtis Rogers and Taylor Jacobs
• Noon – Northwest Golf Show with Shon Crewe and Jim Moore
• 1 p.m. – WSU Cougar Football Saturday
• 3 p.m. – The Huddle (replay)
• 5-7 p.m. – Hawks Live (replay)
• The Pete Carroll Show – 9:30 a.m. the day after each Seahawks game
• The Jerry Dipoto Show – 8:30 a.m. Thursdays during Mariners season
• The Huddle – Dave Wyman joins Tom, Jake and Stacy from noon to 2 p.m. Thursdays during Seahawks season
• Hawks Live – 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursdays during Seahawks season
• Mariners Magazine – Two hours before first pitch of Sunday Mariners games
• WSU Coaches Show with Nick Rolovich – Thursday nights during WSU football season
• Cougar Coaches Show with Kyle Smith – Tuesday nights during WSU men’s basketball season
• Brock and Salk Podcast – Releases Tuesdays online
• Get in the Cage – Bob Stelton talks to a name from the MMA and combat sports world every weekend
• Seattle Seahawks (flagship station)
• Seattle Mariners (flagship station)
• WSU Cougars football
• WSU Cougars men’s basketball
Seahawks pregame shows begin at least three hours before kickoff.
Mariners pregame shows begin at least one hour before first pitch.
WSU football pregame shows begin at least two hours before kickoff.
WSU men’s basketball pregame shows begin at least 30 minutes before tip-off.
You can hear every game for each team live on 710 ESPN Seattle unless there is a scheduling conflict between two or more of the teams, in which case one of the games typically will air on AM 770 KTTH.