Pete Carroll Post-Show: Fun is contagious — just look at Seahawks
The 2018 Seattle Seahawks are quite different from the year previous.
One of the main reasons is how much younger, and therefore less serious, the players on the roster are. Mike Salk of 710 ESPN Seattle says that has lessened the pressure on the team. His co-host, Brock Huard, points to how that has helped facilitate an atmosphere that promotes fun (just look at the latest in their series of elaborate touchdown celebrations this year).
Brock and Salk hosted The Pete Carroll Show on Monday morning after the Seahawks’ huge 30-27 win at Carolina, and in the attached video, they expand on those thoughts as they share what stood out to them from this week’s conversation with Seattle’s head coach.
You can listen to the full Pete Carroll Show at this link.
More coverage of the Seahawks’ win over Carolina:
• O’Neil: Seahawks are picking up speed as they turn the corner
• Rost’s takeaways: WRs Lockett, Moore come up big
• O’Neil: Seahawks didn’t win so much as they survived
• Instant Reaction: 710 ESPN Seattle’s hosts on Seahawks’ victory
• Janikowski’s field goal lifts Seahawks over Panthers 30-27