Pete Carroll Post-Show: Disappointment was clear after Seahawks’ loss to Chargers
The Seahawks were in good shape coming into Sunday’s game against the Los Angeles Chargers, having won four of their previous five games. Unfortunately the Chargers were too much to overcome, even at home, in a 25-17 Seattle loss, and it was a clear disappointment for the Seahawks to fall to 4-4.
The schedule doesn’t get any easier for the Seahawks coming, as they have to take on the undefeated Rams in Los Angeles this week, then face Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers on short rest on Thursday, Nov. 15, followed by a tough road game at Carolina on Nov. 25.
Maybe that’s why the Seahawks’ head coach didn’t seem like his usual self during his weekly Pete Carroll Show on 710 ESPN Seattle’s Brock and Salk on Monday morning.
In the attached video, Brock Huard and Mike Salk share what they took out of their nearly half hour-long interview with Carroll.
For more coverage on the Seahawks after the Week 9 loss to the Chargers, click any of the links below:
• Takeaways: Chargers explosive while Seahawks’ offense stalls
• O’Neil: Seahawks demonstrate how far they are from a finished product
• Reaction: 710 ESPN Seattle hosts on Seahawks’ 25-17 loss to Chargers
• Chargers release kicker Caleb Sturgis after disastrous day vs Seahawks
• O’Neil: With Bruce Irvin released by Raiders, return to Seahawks possible