Sun Mountain Lodge Getaway Contest 2018
Baseball season is back, and so is your chance to win a two-night stay at Sun Mountain Lodge! Every Tuesday during the Mariners post game show, listeners will have a chance to win the weekly prize of a three-day, two-night stay at Sun Mountain Lodge! By texting in Tuesday’s code word, you’ll be automatically entered to win and will receive a special offer for a *third night free. Located in the scenic Methow Valley, Sun Mountain Lodge is Washington’s premier destination resort!
Make sure to tune in to the post-game show every Tuesday to hear that night’s unique code word for the Sun Mountain Lodge getaway! Check them out on the web at sunmountainlodge.com
See below for the contest rules.
*A third night free when the first two nights are purchased. Some restrictions may apply.
April 4th- Deirdre Chiu
April 10th- Steve Holhouser
April 17th- Ron Larin
April 25th- Fernando Pedroza
May 2nd- Tyler Horn
May 9th- Heidi Johnson
May 16th- John Wantulok
May 23rd- Mark McHugh
May 30th- Kirtis Gattis
Sun Mountain Lodge Giveaway
1. Dates/Eligibility. The Sun Mountain Lodge Giveaway (the “Contest”) Contest will start on Tuesday, April 3, 2018 and end Tuesday, September 25, 2018. The Station reserves the right to change the dates or terms of the Contest, including canceling the Contest, without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and posted online on a page at www.710Sports.com (the “Site”). The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry residing within the State of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Vancouver, B.C. (areas reached by the Mariners Radio Network). No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a contestant’s chance of winning. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of the Station, Bonneville International Corporation, Sun Mountain Lodge, the Seattle Mariners, any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Sponsors”) or any other television or radio station that transmits a signal for reception anywhere affiliated with the Seattle Mariners Radio Network, as well as members of the same household of the employee or agent, may not participate. Winners of any contest or promotion conducted by the Station during the thirty (30) day period immediately prior to the start of the Contest may not participate.
2. How to Enter. The Sun Mountain Lodge Giveaway (the “Contest”) offers participants a chance to win a trip for a two night stay at Sun Mountain Lodge in Winthrop, Washington, to accommodate two people and includes breakfast for two both mornings. Contestants can enter the Contest during the Mariners post-game broadcast on Tuesday’s beginning on April 3, 2018 and continuing until September 25, 2018. A contest will not be conducted on Tuesday, July 17, 2018. Contestants must listen to the Mariners Radio Network (the “Station”) broadcasts every Tuesday for the unique “text in” key word to be announced. Each Tuesday, during the post-game show, a unique “text in” word will be announced that can only be used for that individual weekly contest. Contestants have two options to enter the contest either 1) by using an SMS-enabled device to text the unique key word to 710710 (the “Text Message Entry”) or by 2) calling 1-203-794-6844 and leaving a voice message with your full name, phone number, and the unique key word. No mechanically reproduced entries will be permitted. Words spelled incorrectly will not be accepted as contest entries. Only one entry each week will be recognized as the weekly winner. All entries must be received by 9:00 a.m. PST on Wednesdays throughout the Contest. Upon awarding the weekly winner, the Station will discard all previous entries and a new unique “text in” word will be required to enter the Contest for the following Tuesday. Any Entries received after the Contest has ended, will not be considered for the Contest for the following week. The Station may discard any Entries which the Station deems suspicious, objectionable, or in poor taste, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion.
For Text Message Entries: Standard text message and data rates apply to each message sent or received. Long distance rates may also apply for those using the phone-in method of entry. Other charges may apply; check your mobile or long distance plan for rates/details. Your wireless service provider may charge you for each text message you send and receive. Participation may not be possible on all carriers. You will not receive future text messages regarding the Contest except for notification if you are selected as a potential winner. Please note that proof of text message submission does not constitute proof of delivery/receipt. Limit one text message entry per wireless account per day. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person or phone number in a single day, only the first entry will be considered valid and Sponsor may choose to disqualify all entries submitted by that person at Sponsor’s sole discretion. For purposes of this Contest, a “day” is the 24-hour period between 12:00:00 AM PT and 11:59:59 PM PT. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
3. Selection of Winners/How to Win. The next day (Wednesday) a winner will be selected from the previous night, and will be announced during the post-game show. The winner will receive a trip for two people to stay at the Sun Mountain Lodge for two (2) nights. Each Wednesday throughout the season, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from the group of entries. The Winner will be contacted via the phone number used to enter the contest via text message or voicemail. The Contest winner will have until 5 p.m. on Friday of the same week to claim the prize. If the prize is unclaimed by that time, the prize will be forfeited. The rules below provide specific details, restrictions, limitations, etc., regarding the Contest.
4. Prizes. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner (see “Taxes”). A total of twenty-five (25) winners throughout the season will receive a trip for two people to stay at the Sun Mountain Lodge in Winthrop, Washington, for two (2) nights lodging in a fireplace room plus breakfast for two both mornings. Prize excludes holidays and is subject to availability. The approximate value of each prize varies from $536 to $911 during the April through October time frame depending on the month and days of week. Prize does not include travel, taxes, gratuities or any other cost or expenses not expressly described in these rules. The Station reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of comparable value should the original prize be unavailable, regardless of reason. Prizes are not transferable, subject to substitution by the contestant or redeemable for cash. Prize winners will be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and may receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc.
5. Conditions/Restrictions. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify each of the Sponsors, and the officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees of each of the Sponsors, for, from and against any and all claims, demands or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the contestant’s participation in the Contest. Entry into the Contest constitutes permission for each Sponsor and its respective designees to use the name, likeness, portrait, voice and biographical material of each contestant for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Sponsor, the products and services of any of its designees or both. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release (including a publicity release) as prepared by the Station before the winner will be entitled to receive any prize. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security, or proper execution of the Contest.
6. Rules. Copies of these rules are available at the Site, at the Station’s studios, 1820 Eastlake Avenue, Seattle Washington 98102, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.